Register The Great Resignation. The Great Reshuffle. The Great Rethink.
The Great Resignation. The Great Reshuffle. The Great Rethink. No matter what you call it, attracting and retaining talent HAS NEVER BEEN MORE CHALLENGING. Today’s workforce wants more from their jobs—and that doesn’t just mean additional money and benefits. In fact, 70% of Americans now say they define their sense of purpose through work.
Welcome to the new American workplace. Here having a positive impact and embracing a company’s mission, vision, and values are mandatory for attracting workers. In a time where an individual can work almost anywhere, demonstrating purpose beyond profit serves as the great differentiator.
Good matters. Yet many companies struggle in being values-aligned with their candidates and current staff. Not because they aren’t, but because they don’t know how to position this message in a way that resonates with today’s workers.
The companies that succeed in attracting and retaining talent understand how to bridge the gap between what workers want and what businesses do.
The “Why” for Attending:
- Gain expert advice from senior business leaders representing diverse industries on what works with values-aligned hiring and retention.
- Learn to identify and showcase the things that matter beyond money to today’s workers.
- Practice how to make a “we do good” message resonate from the c-suite to the front line.
- Rethink job offers as less about employment and more about long-term engagement.
- Position your company differently using the distinct value it brings to candidates and employees.
- Discover unique opportunities to demonstrate heart-based leadership and why it matters.
- Leave with a concrete action plan for implementing positive talent lifecycle changes that benefit the company and the people that work for it.
BONUS: The workshop offers 7.5 professional development credits toward SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP recertification.
Who Should Attend:
- HR Practitioners
- Talent Managers
(Wednesday) 8:00 am - 5:00 pm(GMT-05:00) View in my time
Overland Park Convention Center
6000 College Blvd Overland Park, KS 66211 United States