All too recently, incidents such as the Charlottesville rally have shook the nation. As individuals, we have come together as a community to support those affected. But as business professionals, many are left unsure of how to address diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
On Thursday, September 28, The Conscious Capitalism Florida Chapter is hosting “Workplace Inclusion: In Today’s Diversity Climate,” at 5:30 pm at The Portico. Hear from Tampa Bay’s top experts in diversity and inclusion on how to have courageous conversations in the workplace and create an inclusive environment for all individuals. Experts will also share tools and resources available for small, medium and large businesses.
- Maureen Greene James, Human Capital Leader, PwC
- Ashley Brundage, Inclusion Consultant for PNC Financial Services Group
- Cal Jackson, Director, Diversity & Inclusion Global Programs at Tech Data
- Nadine Smith, Executive Director, Equality Florida
- Moderator: Vinny Tafuro, Chapter President, Conscious Capitalism Florida
Refreshments will be available at The Portico Cafe.
- Event: Workplace Inclusion: In Today’s Diversity Climate
- Date: Thursday, September 28th
- Time: 5:30 – 7 pm
- Location: The Portico, 1001 N Florida Ave, Tampa, FL 33602
- Cost: $20
- Register Online
- 5:30 pm: Registration and Welcome
- 6 pm: Panel Discussion Begins
- 6:40-7 pm: Questions