Title: Stakeholder Connector
Conscious Capitalism, Inc. (CCI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that is building a movement of business leaders dedicated to elevating humanity through business. By doing so we are building toward a future where business is practiced and perceived as a force for good in the world.
The Stakeholder Connector is the first point of contact for individuals and companies engaged in CCI’s offerings. The Stakeholder Connector is responsible for ensuring a quality experience for individuals and companies engaged in CCI’s offerings, and that their information is properly collected and stored in CCI’s Salesforce database. The Stakeholder Connector then leverages this data to conduct research to learn more about those stakeholders (discovering their backgrounds, interests, and needs) in order to make recommendations to the Chief Operating Office/Business Development Team Lead as to who would be a good fit for other opportunities. The goal is to strengthen the connections between CCI and our stakeholders in order to increase their engagement with the movement.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Providing Customer Service for CCI event registrations and program offerings.
• Managing CCI’s event registration systems and integrations with our Salesforce database, ensuring all data is properly collected, stored, and updated.
• Managing CCI’s online Hivebrite community platform.
• Researching stakeholders and enhancing their profiles in CCI’s Salesforce database.
• Identifying opportunities to increase CCI engagement with current stakeholders.
• Researching stakeholder ecosystems of current stakeholders to identify opportunities for referrals and building connections with new potential stakeholders.
• Scheduling meetings between CCI executives and stakeholders in order to deepen relationships and engagement.
• Commitment to the principles of the Conscious Capitalist Credo
• Understanding of the 4 Tenets of Conscious Capitalism
• Strong knowledge and experience in customer relations
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to foster relationships with key stakeholders
• Excellent written and verbal communications
• Attentive follow through
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy and accountability
• Well-developed planning and organizing skills
• Self-directed and collaborative
• Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
• Remote Full-Time position
• Competitive salary
• Healthcare insurance
• Training and professional development resources
• Paid company retreats
This is an entry level or early career position for an individual who wants to get their hands dirty while learning new skills and growing in the organization.
Conscious Capitalism, Inc. maintains a collaborative, metric driven, and results-oriented culture where proven results are rewarded. We are seeking a motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced, mission-focused and values-driven startup environment. We have a unique organizational culture that embraces autonomy and gives you the freedom to grow in your role.
To Apply: Please email a cover letter and resume in one PDF document to email@example.com .