By clicking “I agree” and enrolling in the Senior Leader Network, I am agreeing to the following member commitments:
- Members will hold passwords or private access information in confidence and will not share outside of the Senior Leader Network.
- Nothing shared by fellow members or presenters should be repeated outside of the conversation. If you would like to share, please first ask the originator of the comment if you may do so.
- One of the benefits of the Senior Leader Network is access to fellow members and we encourage a culture of connection. Should a fellow Senior Leader Network member reach out to connect, please consider accepting requests in as many situations as is reasonable.
- All persons participating in, supporting or in the vacinity of a Conscious Capitalism, Inc. event should be treated with respect and dignity regardless of gender, sex, age, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual preference or identity, education, ability, marital status or professional or income level.
- We celebrate diverse life experiences and ensure that all voices are valued and heard. Participants should feel safe with and welcomed by other participants throughout event programming.
- There is no solicitation in the Senior Leader Network. Business partnerships may evolve over time based on authentic relationship building, however business promotion or promotion of personal projects is not the purpose of the Network. No political advocacy or activity. Respect political differences.
- If you have a challenge or concern about any matter related to the Senior Leader Network, please reach out to Abby Schwalb, Senior Leader Programs Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your membership experience is important to us and we appreciate the opportunity to rectify any issues in a timely and conscious manner.
The Conscious Capitalism Senior Leader Network is an invitation-only membership, and CCI reserves the right to remove anyone from the Network for any reason at any time.