Position Summary: Conscious Capitalism, Inc. (CCI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that seeks to create a world where business is, and is recognized as, the greatest force for good.
This contracted employment opportunity provides event planning and project management to the Orange County (CA) Conscious Capitalism Chapter. The primary focus for the Chapter Coordinator is to organize, direct, and produce a minimum of 1 large-scale event(s) annually and provide support to a volunteer Board. The Chapter Coordinator will consult and collaborate with the Chapter Board to ensure dynamic, engaging, and high quality Conscious Capitalism experiences are offered in their communities. Previous event experience is required.
Specific Responsibilities: Include (but are not limited to) partnering with the Chapter Board on the following:
- Oversee the effective function of the Chapter
- Act as a project manager and stakeholder organizer in execution of at least 1 large event(s) annually (200+ attendees)
- Manage finance and sponsorship databases
- Manage website, communication, and promotions with the assistance of the board
- Uphold CCI brand standards and practices
- Communicate progress reports and relevant activities to CCI
- Monitoring event RSVPs and registration counts for events, manage catering, speakers, press, etc.
- Event registration support and responding to attendee inquiries and requests
- Coordinating event program materials
- Selecting venue and maintaining relationship with venue staff
- Tracking event finances, budgets, and reporting
- Securing attendees
- Acting as a liaison with vendors on all event-related matters
- Managing onsite staff and production
- Managing speaker and other presenter communications
- Closing out of the event
- 2+ years of large event planning experience required
- Leadership skills
- Strong integrity
- Committed to the principles of Conscious Capitalism
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Excellent follow through
- Extraordinary customer service
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy and accountability
- Well developed planning and organizing skills
- Self-directed and collaborative
- Available for travel
This is a part-time position in the greater Kansas City area. Some travel required.
Compensation: Base salary of $1500/month plus 1/3 commission on event net-profit.
To apply: Please Complete this Form