Position Summary: Conscious Capitalism, Inc. (CCI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that pursues our purpose of elevating humanity through business and our mission to change the practice and perception of business as a force for good.
The Midwest Regional Coordinator will be employee of CCI that drives strategic development and implementation of chapters within thee geographic footprint, primarily Indianapolis, Columbus and Kansas City, and providing general support to the growth of the Conscious Capitalism movement in the region. The Coordinator works with each Chapter’s Volunteer Advisory Board and other chapter participants to build a strategy, secure resources, and organize events toward the purpose of growing the community of Conscious Capitalists.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Driving productivity of the Chapter in promoting and hosting events and spreading the message of Conscious Capitalism;
- Providing leadership, structure, and guidance for each chapter’s Volunteer Advisory Board;
- Working with the Volunteer Advisory Board to build a strategy for the Chapter;
- Ensuring chapter’s vision and activities are aligned with the standards, brand, and strategy of CCI;
- Communication between all parties involved (including those listed here plus community members, supporters, and other stakeholders) so that all relevant activities of Chapter and CCI are aligned, all parties are properly informed, and resources properly leveraged for success.
- Managing each chapter’s use of CCI platforms such as Constant Contact, RegFox/TicketSpice, Salesforce, and more as necessary;
- Recruit and build relationships with Chapter supporters;
- Tracking revenue and expenses of each chapter, ensuring all expenses are properly coded and tracked in CCI’s accounting system; and
- Ensuring success of each chapter as measured by growth of number of events held, number of individuals reached by the chapter, and revenue.
Experience & Skills Required
- Strong integrity
- 2+ years of event planning and/or grassroots organizing experience
- Committed to the principles of the Conscious Capitalist Credo
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Attentive follow through
- Extraordinary customer service
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy and accountability
- Well developed planning and organizing skills
- Self-directed and collaborative
- Proficiency in leveraging WordPress, Salesforce, social media platforms, and event registration systems for community organizing
Location & Travel Requirements: This is a full-time, remote position. Candidates will ideally be located in Indianapolis, but qualified candidates from other major cities in the Midwest will be considered. Substantial travel will be required to meet with local leaders and host events, as well as national travel to work with CCI staff, will be required. Expect 1-2 trips per month.
Compensation will be based on a candidate’s skills and experience. CCI maintains a collaborative, metric driven, and results-oriented culture where proven results are rewarded.
To Apply please complete this form: https://www.tfaforms.com/4705358