Conscious Capitalism, Inc. (CCI), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit founded in 2010, is building a movement of business leaders dedicated to improving both the practice and perception of capitalism to elevate humanity. Our philosophy is the intersection of pro-capitalism, personal improvement, and social impact.
We provide innovative and inspiring experiences designed to level up business leaders’ work to demonstrate capitalism as a powerful force for good. CCI’s principle activities include networks of support for different stakeholders, such as a Senior Leader Network and Consultant Certification program. Additional activities include producing virtual and in-person events, innovative learning and development opportunities, and unique networking and public relations opportunities for its partners. CCI delivers all of this both at a global level and at the local level through a network of chapters in the U.S. and with the future intention of increasing our global presence.
CCI is now hiring a Marketing Director to join our small but mighty team of enthusiastic Conscious Capitalists to lead the design and delivery of an impactful and data-driven marketing strategy. With the aspirational goal of improving both the practice and perception of capitalism, we’ll need someone who is emboldened by grand challenges and is masterful at project and resource management. Initially, aside from freelance graphic design and social media support, this individual will be a one-person marketing department and will need to perform at a high level of efficiency to meet organizational objectives. A successful Marketing Director will be able to manage the tactical execution while keeping their eye on development of a force-multiplying, long-term strategy.
An individual who is able to illustrate the value of marketing efforts will be rewarded with additional resources and exceptional career growth opportunities. CCI offers meaningful work, an incredible team, an expansive professional network, a competitive salary (comparable to similar size nonprofits and commensurate with experience), health benefits, and a four-day work week. This full-time position can be done on a flexible schedule remotely from anywhere in the U.S.
Meet the team: https://www.consciouscapitalism.org/team
Create and implement the marketing plan to support CCI’s vision and initiatives:
- Promote CCI’s products, services and offerings, including the Senior Leader Network, CEO Summit, and Consultant Certification program.
- Influence hearts and minds by sharing success stories of Conscious Capitalists through various channels.
- Collaborate with CCI colleagues to provide guidance and marketing support on their respective initiatives, ensuring they are successfully engaging intended audiences.
- Create and maintain a marketing plan that documents how we reach each of our target audiences and includes a calendar of marketing activities.
- Own relationships with freelance and contract marketing service providers.
- Champion brand standards and ensure integrity across all forms of media.
- Develop and leverage a content library, beginning with a content audit of existing marketing collateral to use for future promotions and initiatives.
- Produce (or oversee production of) print and digital marketing publications, such as brochures, presentations, signage, and/or other collateral.
- Develop, share, and utilize metrics to illustrate the value of marketing initiatives and guide data-driven decisions.
Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in marketing, strategic communications, or similar will be highly valued, although we also welcome alternative forms of education and training that lead to relevant expertise
- 7+ years of marketing experience, including ownership of a marketing department, preferably in a nonprofit or startup environment
- Ability to apply a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion lens to the role through lived experience and/or relevant and ongoing education and training
- Experience in developing a marketing strategy as well as recent hands-on experience in tactical execution, including content creation and basic graphic design
- Experience creating and managing a marketing calendar comprised of events and multichannel digital activities to reach various target audiences
- Experience and subject matter expertise in modern digital marketing strategies and tools
- Experience in writing effective marketing copy
- Experience in developing, displaying, and utilizing marketing performance metrics
- Is a collaborative, energetic brand champion who enjoys helping others and inspiring internal and external stakeholders through marketing efforts
- Is highly knowledgeable and passionate about building an admired brand that translates to verifiable business outcomes
- Is a solutions-oriented, confident leader who is capable of producing extraordinary outcomes with little direction and minimal resources
- Is highly cause-motivated, desires to participate in profound positive change, and has a mature, empathetic awareness of social and ethical challenges faced by business leaders
- Has a deep-seeded belief that capitalism and business are good, noble, ethical, and heroic, and is committed to sharing that positive narrative with the world
- Remote Full-Time position
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare insurance
- Training and professional development resources
We value diversity and commit to making hiring decisions based upon the character traits and capabilities that correlate to being successful in this job. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and we welcome your application!
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
How to Apply Please complete the application here: