Conscious Capitalism, Inc. (CCI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that seeks to elevate humanity through business. One of our principal goals as an organization is to change the perception of business as a force for good. Conscious Capitalism, Inc. is seeking an energetic self-starter for a full-time marketing coordinator position who can coordinate the organization’s marketing efforts across our digital platforms.
From day one, this individual will contribute to executing on marketing initiatives while providing input on other initiatives and plans. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with pulling content together from multiple sources to create a cohesive distribution plan across platforms. The marketing coordinator must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
This is a remote full-time salary position. Looking to fill by the end of January 2021.
Experience: Entry level or early career
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Support the organization’s offerings by executing the marketing plan for specific campaigns and initiatives
- Manage the organization’s content (video, graphics, and stories)
- Plugs the organization’s content into a marketing and communications calendar across platforms: email marketing, social media marketing, materials for relationship building, and website marketing
- Maintain the organization’s contact database
- Commitment to the principles of the Conscious Capitalist Credo
- Understanding of the 4 Tenets of Conscious Capitalism
- Experience with social media management platforms such as SproutSocial, HootSuite, etc. preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-driven, results-oriented attitude
- Past experience in marketing, email communications, and social media marketing
- Strong passion for CCI’s vision of a world where business is and is recognized as the greatest force for good in the world
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy and accountability
- Attentive follow through
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-directed and collaborative
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
- Remote Full-Time position
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare insurance
- Training and professional development resources
Conscious Capitalism, Inc. maintains a collaborative, metric driven, and results-oriented culture where proven results are rewarded. We are seeking a motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced, mission-focused and values-driven startup environment. We have a unique organizational culture that embraces responsibility, autonomy and encourages growth in your role.
How to Apply Please complete the application here: https://www.tfaforms.com/4874514 .