Conscious Capitalism, Inc. (CCI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that seeks to elevate humanity through business. CCI already has a network that includes tens of thousands of individuals and thousands of companies across the globe and has been featured in publications ranging from local business magazines to the New York Times.
One of our principal goals as an organization is to change the narrative about business in the world to one that embraces business as good, ethical, noble, and heroic pursuit. To do that we follow a strategy of improving the practice of business through learning, training, and community building, which provides evidence to improve the perception of business. This role is focused on the perception part of the strategy, telling the story of Conscious Capitalists who are elevating humanity through business.
The Marketing and Communication Manager will lead an effort to deliver the heroic story of business to the world by creating and executing a strategy to reach current and new audiences. Conscious Capitalism, Inc. is in a growth phase and the individual who holds this job will need to be ambitious, adaptable, results-oriented, and able to balance many responsibilities at once.
- Creating and implementing a marketing strategy for Conscious Capitalism, Inc. including an organization-wide content management plan and refresh of our website to provide more access points and opportunities to interact and engage
- Marketing Conscious Capitalism to external audiences including business communities, the media, and the public-at-large through email campaigns, our social media channels, and other marketing initiatives as well
- Designing a marketing strategy to elevate various thought leaders that are inspired by and practice Conscious Capitalism
- Marketing Conscious Capitalism, Inc. offerings (conferences, learning initiatives, workshops, trainings, etc.) to our internal audiences to drive growth of our events, community, and learning & development program
- Coordinating with Conscious Capitalism Inc. colleagues to ensure their content and projects are reaching the intended audiences
- Creating print and online marketing publications such as brochures, presentations, and print materials to support our programming (in conjunction with graphic design support)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Creative thinking
- Self-driven, results-oriented attitude
- Past experience in marketing, public relations, or media relations
- Strong passion for CCI’s vision of a world where business is and is recognized as the greatest force for good in the world
This is a full-time position that can be remote or based out of CCI’s San Francisco office. Salary for this position is competitive to comparable nonprofits and experience.