A practical, hands-on, two day workshop for CEOs and their Executive Teams.
Conscious Capitalism Inc. is offering a new world-class workshop to help CEO’s and their executive teams identify where they are on the Journey to Conscious Capitalism and what they can do to accelerate this journey.
Explore the Four Tenets of Conscious Capitalism with Your Team
The goal of the workshop is to identify three to five areas where your team and organization can significantly improve how you operate your business within the framework of the four tenets of Conscious Capitalism.
Recognizing that every business has a purpose that includes, but is more than, making money. By focusing on its Higher Purpose, a business inspires, engages, and energizes its stakeholders.
Recognizing that the interdependent nature of life and the human foundations of business, a business needs to create value with and for its various stakeholders (customers, employees, vendors, investors, communities, etc.). Like the life forms in an ecosystem, healthy stakeholders lead to a healthy business system.
Human social organizations are created and guided by leaders – people who see a path and inspire others to travel along the path. Conscious Leaders understand and embrace the Higher Purpose of business and focus on creating value for and harmonizing the interests of the business stakeholders. They recognize the integral role of culture and purposefully cultivate Conscious Culture.
This is the ethos – the values, principles, practices – underlying the social fabric of a business, which permeates the atmosphere of a business and connects the stakeholders to each other and to the purpose, people and processes that comprise the company.
About the Workshop
- Two-day workshop
- For CEO‘s and up to three other members of their executive team
- In each pillar of Conscious Capitalism (Purpose, Stakeholder Orientation, Conscious Culture and Conscious Leadership) we will have:
- Diagnostics and exercises to determine where you are on the journey and where the key opportunities are for your organization to improve
- Case studies and examples of how other companies have addressed some of these issues
- Working sessions with your team and with other CEO’s and their teams to identify practical approaches to work on in your company as well as action plans to execute on these opportunities
- Create an action plan for the next 12-18 months to implement what you have developed in the workshop
- Gain new insights on how to use best practices and from the experience of other CC companies and CEO’s to improve performance in your organization
- Move from the “concepts” of Conscious Capitalism into action plans to accelerate performance and support growth in your organization
- Bring your team along on the journey—have them get deeply involved with the tenets of Conscious Capitalism and “own” the execution of the output from the workshop
Content | Schedule
- Intro and ice breaker
- The Journey to Conscious Capitalism
- Overview of the Journey
- Self evaluations— where are you on the journey?
Purpose and Our Organization
- Diagnostic: How explicit is your higher Purpose? How far reaching is its message?
- Development and evolution of your purpose
- Bringing Purpose to life in your organization
Stakeholder Orientation— Make It Operational
- Diagnostic: Are all stakeholders honored in your business? Have you aligned stakeholder interests? Are you consciously looking to create value for each of them?
- Stakeholder Orientation and alignment of purpose, business model and strategy
- Deep dive individual stakeholder elements and how to integrate then into your strategy and execution planning
- Raving fans
- Innovation and supply chain partners
- Short term and long term trade offs vs really thinking win-win
Dinner with small groups
Conscious Leadership and Personal Mastery
- Review of conscious leadership
- Diagnostic: Where are you on the conscious leader’s journey?
- My journey
- Finding and articulating my purpose as a leader
- My commitment to living and growing as a leader
- Continuing your journey and what that means for the leaders within your organization
- Teams at the top
- The challenge of building an organization of conscious leaders
Building and Sustaining Conscious Cultures
- Diagnostic: How conscious is your culture? Where are you on the journey to, and evolution of, your conscious culture?
- Making culture tangible: bringing values to life— everyday debates and values that matter
- Engagement and energized employees: people working at their best and making empowerment real (as well as common failings)
Accelerating Our CC Journey
- Journey to Conscious Capitalism— creating your blueprint overview, your plan of how you want to evolve in the next 2-3 years
- Where is your edge for learning? Small experiments to try in your organization
- Working session: pull together work completed in prior modules, draft roadmaps and blueprints (phased approach and priorities)
- Develop prioritized action plans for next 12-18 months
- Our commitment to moving forward
- Group read outs on path forward
Timothy Henry, Conscious Capitalism Co-founder and board member, will lead you through thought provoking exercises and group discussions designed to accelerate performance and support growth in your organization.