Conscious Capitalism, Inc. (CCI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that is building a movement of business leaders dedicated to elevating humanity through business. By doing so we are building toward a future where business is practiced and perceived as a force for good in the world.
The Events Coordinator plays a key role in executing Conscious Capitalism, Inc.’s robust schedule of virtual and in-person events. The ideal candidate to fill this role is very detail-oriented and will combine hard work with flexibility to contribute to the organization’s growth in 2021 and beyond.
This is a full-time remote salary position. To be filled in January 2021.
Experience level: Early career to mid-career
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Creation and management of event registration functions
- Serve as first point of customer support for event registrants.
- Providing personal customer service to guests at our in-person events, particularly the CEO Summit, including understanding guest preferences, making hotel reservations, and sending confirmations.
- Communicating with speakers including scheduling, information gathering, and sending detailed confirmations.
- Project management of print material production including program book and printed assets.
- Serve as first point of contact for on site event venues including establishing menus, coordinating tech teams, formulating physical event layout and overall event logistics.
- On site logistics coordination for all aspects of on site events from set up to strike.
- Coordinating CCI’s Senior Leader Network’s virtual programming.
- Interfacing with the Marketing Communications and Business Development teams to ensure event functions are connected the organization’s marketing and relationship development pipeline.
- Commitment to the principles of the Conscious Capitalist Credo
- Understanding of the 4 Tenets of Conscious Capitalism
- Professional event coordinating experience strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge and experience in customer relations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Salesforce or other database system a plus but not required
- High capacity for tracking multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable learning how to use new online platforms and tools
- Problem solving
- Attentive follow through
- Well-developed planning and organizing skills
- Self-directed and collaborative
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
- Remote Full-Time position
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare insurance
- Training and professional development resources
Conscious Capitalism, Inc. maintains a collaborative, metric driven, and results-oriented culture where proven results are rewarded. We are seeking a motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced, mission-focused and values-driven startup environment. We have a unique organizational culture that embraces responsibility, autonomy and encourages growth in your role.
How to Apply: Please complete the application here: