Position Summary: Conscious Capitalism, Inc. (CCI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that pursues our purpose of elevating humanity through business and our mission to change the practice and perception of business as a force for good. We are rapidly expanding our offerings of events, learning & development, and public relations support to individuals and businesses around the world. To help facilitate this growth we are searching for a Customer Service Lead to connect customers to the right offerings for them, ensuring an exceptional experience for everyone involved.
The Customer Engagement Lead will be responsible for interfacing with CCI’s customers and managing systems to ensure customer engagement and satisfaction. The Customer Service Lead will need to quickly learn CCI’s strategy, offerings, and systems in order to best resolve customer inquiries and ensure they are receiving value from CCI while moving through our engagement pipeline.
The position offers potential for growth and advancement as CCI is rapidly expanding our offerings and impact around the world. The ideal candidate is ambitious, technically skilled, and a strong written and verbal communicator.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management of tools and systems that serve CCI’s customers, including:
- CCI’s HiveBrite community engagement platform
- RegFox event ticketing system
- Salesforce customer relationship management
- FormAssembly data collection
- Responding to inquiries from customers received through email and online forms.
- Guiding customers to the CCI offering(s) that would best meet their interest.
- Working with the Operations Lead to build new systems to optimize workflow and better serve our customers and teammates.
Experience & Skills Required
- Strong integrity
- Committed to the principles of the Conscious Capitalist Credo
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Attentive follow through
- Extraordinary customer service
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy and accountability
- Well developed planning and organizing skills
- Self-directed and collaborative
- Skilled in Microsoft Office and Gsuite communications tools
This is a full time position. Compensation will be based on skill, experience, and value created. CCI offers health insurance and an annual Personal Development Fund for all staff members.
CCI has a small office in San Francisco, CA and staff based around the country. The Customer Service Lead could work out of the San Francisco office, or a home office, but in either case must be experienced and comfortable with a remote work culture and occasional travel.
Please complete this form to apply: https://www.tfaforms.com/4697768