Conscious Capitalism Televerde Site Visit
Hosted at Televerde - Phoenix, AZ
November 5-7, 2019
Join us for an exclusive opportunity to immerse yourself in the practice of Conscious Capitalism at Televerde! Go behind the scenes of one of the world’s most innovative businesses that is giving formerly incarcerated women a second chance while growing a profitable business built on the values and growth potential of the Higher Purpose and Stakeholder Orientation principles of Conscious Capitalism.
OUR MODEL INVESTS IN HUMAN POTENTIAL
By investing in people through education, job training and opportunity, we help those who are disempowered successfully re-enter their communities, reunite with their families, and build meaningful and rewarding careers.
Watch this video to learn more about Televerde
This Site Visit is designed to build your understanding of the benefits, challenges, best practices, and quintessential tools for recruiting, hiring, and managing formerly incarcerated people by giving you in-person access to the site, the team, and the conscious business practices at Televerde. We will take you into the heart of Televerde’s operations at the Perryville Call Center, to meet the incarcerated women of Televerde - to hear their stories and understand the value that Televerde creates for them, their families, and the communities around Phoenix. You will experience the model in action and engage in Mastermind sessions with Televerde leadership at the corporate office about the challenges and also the extraordinary win-win-wins as you begin to consider how this model can work in your organization.
This Site Visit will help you to:
- Understand the benefits, challenges, best practices, and quintessential tools for recruiting, hiring, and managing formerly incarcerated people.
- Observe and learn how employing formerly incarcerated women is filling the talent gap in businesses around Phoenix - creating and optimizing value for all stakeholders.
- Network with - and be challenged by- other conscious business leaders on how to incorporate conscious business practices like hiring formerly incarcerated people in your organization.
- Develop a strategic and operational understanding of Televerde’s application of Conscious Capitalism, and apply learnings to your business.
- Site Visit Date: 2 days and 3 nights, November 5-7, 2019
- Location: Phoenix, AZ. Arizona Department of Corrections, Perryville and Televerde Corporate Office
- Cost: $3,000
Included in Site Visit:
- Housing for 3 nights at Legacy Hotel
- All meals
- Travel to and from hotel
Optional Add-On: Join us November 8, 2019 at Driving for Good: Arouet Foundation’s 4th Annual Charity Golf Tournament Please visit the website for registration information.