Are you ready to build a movement of Conscious Capitalism in your city? This is where it all begins! We have created a program that allows a small group of business leaders to champion the formation of a Conscious Capitalism Community in their city through a series of events focused on the four tenets: Higher Purpose, Conscious Leadership, Conscious Culture and Stakeholder Orientation. The Community Program is centered around building awareness by connecting business leaders and discussing the key principles of Conscious Capitalism through virtual or in-person events. We provide you with comprehensive event toolkits, registration forms, and communication platforms to ensure you can focus on relationship building at the local level. Our Community Program Guidebook offers templates and best practices sourced from the broader Conscious Capitalism network.
Over time, Conscious Capitalism Communities can grow into Chapters. This growth pathway is currently only offered for US based Communities, however, we are exploring ways to expand the Chapter Program to include more International Affiliates.
Fill out the form below or check the FAQs for more details. We can't wait to grow the movement with you!
Who can become a Community Leader?
Any business leader who wants to lead the growth of the local movement in their city. Ideally, three business leaders come together to launch a community. If you are interested in forming a Community, consider who else might be willing to join you in this effort. Business Leaders who agree to form a Community must strive to be role model Conscious Capitalists and operate their Community in alignment with these Guiding Principles.
How do I get started?
Complete this form to request to form a Conscious Capitalism Community and a member of our team will get in touch with you shortly. We will follow up with more details on what it means to launch a Community before connecting with you on a call to answer any questions.
What resources and support does CCI provide?
- Community Leader Guidebook
- Four Tenet Toolkits with presentations, worksheets and marketing material needed to host your events
- Event Sponsorship toolkits with a sample sponsorship letter
- Access to a personalized group within the Conscious Capitalism platform to foster connection and house resources, information and contacts for your Chapter
- Access to a Constant Contact account to share event details with your Community
- A link for sponsors to donate to your Community to help raise funds to host events
- A budget report and planning template to track expenses and income
- Online Community Leader Group to exchange ideas and connect with other Community Leaders
- US nonprofit entity to process donations and payments for your event
Who should I contact if I have more questions?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.