Conscious Capitalism Clarke Site Visit
Hosted at Clarke – St. Charles, IL
December 4-6, 2019
Ever wondered how a company shifts its culture, leadership, and stakeholder focus while keeping the profitability of its core products at the center of their business model? The Clarke Site Visit will walk you through this process. This unique offering will immerse you in a deep exploration of the Appreciative Inquiry process that helped Clarke evolve its purpose and practice - showing you exactly how a pest management company became a leading innovator in environmental and community wellness- all while growing as a leader in its field of pest control.
Are you looking to transform your company's culture AND grow your business? Join us for an exclusive opportunity to experience the transformational effects of Conscious Capitalism and Appreciative Inquiry at Clarke.
For Clarke, we define sustainability as striving to do business in a way that benefits communities, supports our employees and better serves the Earth. — J. Lyell Clarke III, President & CEO
Watch this video to learn more about Clarke
This Site Visit is designed to build your understanding of the benefits, challenges, and best practices of Conscious Capitalism and Appreciate Inquiry as tools to help transform your company's culture.
This Site Visit will help you to:
- Understand the benefits, challenges, best practices, and quintessential tools for transforming your company using Appreciative Inquiry methods and processes;
- Develop a strategic and operational understanding of Clarke’s application of Conscious Capitalism, and apply learnings to your business;
- Network with - and be challenged by- other conscious business leaders on how to incorporate conscious business practices for transforming your company’s Conscious Culture.
- Site Visit Date: 2 days and 2 nights, December 4-6, 2019
- Location: St. Charles, IL Clarke Corporate Headquarters and Research Campus
- Cost: $3,000
Included in Site Visit:
- Housing for 2 nights
- All meals
- Travel to and from hotel