Conscious Capitalism Clarke Site Visit
Hosted at Clarke – St. Charles, IL
September 18-20, 2019
Is your company looking to create space for more innovation and purpose? Join us for an exclusive opportunity to experience the transformational effects of Conscious Capitalism at Clarke! We will explore the processes and systems that helped Clarke evolve its purpose and practice - going from a company known for killing mosquitoes to a company known for transforming the public health industry by creating purpose-driven, innovative solutions that protect communities and the environment.
Clarke is a global public health products and services company. Their mission is to make communities around the world more livable, safe and comfortable. They do this by pioneering, developing, and delivering environmentally responsible mosquito control solutions and aquatic services to help prevent disease, control nuisances, and create healthy waterways. As pioneers of green chemistries and leaders of environmentally-responsible business practices, they are transforming the public health industry.
For Clarke, we define sustainability as striving to do business in a way that benefits communities, supports our employees and better serves the Earth. — J. Lyell Clarke III, President & CEO
Watch this video to learn more about Clarke
This Site Visit is designed to build your understanding of the benefits, challenges, best practices, and quintessential tools for transforming your company (and possibly a whole industry) utilizing the Conscious Capitalism principles of Conscious Leadership and Conscious Culture.
This Site Visit will help you to:
- Understand the benefits, challenges, best practices, and quintessential tools for transforming your company using Appreciative Inquiry methods and processes;
- Develop a strategic and operational understanding of Clarke’s application of Conscious Capitalism, and apply learnings to your business;
- Network with - and be challenged by- other conscious business leaders on how to incorporate conscious business practices for transforming your company’s Conscious Culture.
- Site Visit Date: 2 days and 2 nights, September 18-20, 2019
- Location: St. Charles, IL Clarke Corporate Headquarters and Research Campus
- Cost: $3,000
Included in Sight Visit:
- Housing for 2 nights
- All meals
- Travel to and from hotel