Engage and inspire business leaders in your community by hosting one or multiple Conscious Capitalism events, from lunch and learns to evening speaker symposiums, to build awareness of our movement and connect the community in your city.
This is open to individual hosts or a team of hosts working together. You decide what type of event, for how many people, where it will be, and what program you'll host for your group- we provide you with a logo and tools and resources to host your event.
Fill out the form below or check the FAQs for more details. We can't wait to grow the movement with you!
Who can become a Community Event Leader?
Any business leader who wants to spread the CC movement through events.
How do you get started?
Complete the Event Leader Request form, the Engagement Department will be in touch with you soon. We will discuss your event plans, send you a Community Event Leader Guide and Resource Toolkit and logo to host your event.
What resources and support does CCI provide?
- Community Event Leader Guide
- Toolkits for event branding and marketing, sponsorship, event planning and finances, and inspiration from past events
- Online Community Event Leader Group to exchange ideas
- Access to online event management platform
- US nonprofit entity to process donations and payments for your event
Who should I contact if I have more questions?
Please email the Engagement Department at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions