Title: Columbus Chapter Coordinator
Conscious Capitalism, Inc. (CCI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that pursues a higher purpose of elevating humanity through business. The Chapter Coordinator is a part-time team member that supports the chapter in advancing Conscious Capitalism, Inc’s mission to change the practice and perception of business as a force for good. The Coordinator will work closely with the Volunteer Advisory Board on implementing a local engagement strategy aligned globally, that works to secure resources and organize events toward the purpose of growing the local community.The Coordinator works with CCI’s International Engagement Lead to support the local Volunteer Advisory Board and chapter participants in implementing a local expression of our global strategy by organizing events to grow the community of Conscious Capitalists in the greater Columbus, OH area.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serving as CCI’s representative to guide the Volunteer Advisory Board and support the alignment with the global strategy for Conscious Capitalism
- Ensuring chapter’s vision and activities are aligned with the standards, brand, and strategy of CCI, and uphold CCI brand standards and practices;
- Providing administrative support to the Volunteer Advisory Board
- Delivering CCI’s tools, templates and materials to market events, sponsorships, partnerships, chapter activities, chapter involvement by the community, and learning opportunities;
- Planning and coordinating logistics relevant to event logistics (venue, registration, catering, speaker coordination, audio visual, contracts) and closing out event;
- Utilizing CCI budget templates for events and tracking chapter expenses
- Managing chapter contacts in CCI’s database and mass email platform, chapter event registration system, chapter social media outlets, and chapter communications systems and programs;
- Managing chapter communications so that all relevant activities of chapter and CCI are aligned, all parties are properly informed, and resources properly leveraged for success.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Experience in event planning or grassroots organizing
- Experience working with volunteers preferred
- Strong integrity
- Committed to the principles of the Conscious Capitalist Credo
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Attentive follow through
- Extraordinary customer service
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy and accountability
- Well developed planning and organizing skills
- Self-directed and collaborative
- Proficiency in leveraging WordPress, social media platforms, and event registration systems for community organizing.
This is a part time position, serving the chapter 10 hours per week. Compensation is paid in monthly $1,500 increments. Candidates should be located in the Columbus area. Travel around the greater Columbus area to meet with local leaders and host events will be required. CCI maintains a collaborative, metric driven, and results-oriented culture where proven results are rewarded.
To apply please complete this form: https://www.tfaforms.com/4709321