Thought leadership has been a cornerstone of the growth of Conscious Capitalism, not only as a philosophy/way of doing business, but also as a community. Going forward, it is imperative that Conscious Capitalism, Inc. (CCI) do more to provide a platform for our incredible community to develop your thought leadership and share it more widely with others. That is why we are taking CCI’s content development program to the next level by opening it up to you for contributions.
We are testing a new series of pieces sourced from the community. If you are pushing into new boundaries in your Conscious Capitalism journey and are willing to capture your experiences in writing, we want to hear from you. If you have a story to share, and you’re willing to invite readers into the highs and lows of what you’ve been through, we would like to consider featuring you.
- Maybe you’ve recently fired a customer who is not in alignment with your values.
- Maybe you’ve integrated a new product into your supply chain that resulted from deeper exploration into purpose.
- Maybe your hiring process has been entirely reinvented around your values.
- Maybe you recently experienced a conscious sale or merger of your company.
Perhaps you have a perspective on a current event. There is a great deal of commentary about business today, and we want to make sure the views of Conscious Capitalists are included in that commentary. What is a Conscious Capitalist’s take on:
- Facebook’s protection of data privacy?
- The Goldman Sachs-World Bank Group fund for women entrepreneurs hitting $1 billion?
- Major discussion topics at trade or other prominent conferences?
- Movements in crypto?
- Something else?
Below you will find instructions for the pitch process. We will be collecting submissions through June 1st. Selected contributors will be notified by June 10th, and asked to prepare a first draft of their piece by June 30th. If you are selected, you will be paired with an editor from our content partner, Round Table Companies, who will help support your contribution to ensure your story has impact.
Thank you in advance for considering sharing what you are learning as you play at the edge of consciousness and business.