I am thrilled to share that I will be joining Janie Hoffman from Mamma Chia and Flip Brown from Business Culture Consultants for a special panel this December 7-9 in Sonoma, CA at Social Venture Network’s 30th Anniversary Conference & Gala: Business for the Greatest Good. Our panel, “How Hard Can It Be? The Pleasures and Pitfalls of Fostering a Healthy Workplace Culture” will start at 11:00 a.m. during the Friday morning session.
Come join Conscious Capitalism along side hundreds of influential and innovative CEOs, impact investors, and mission-driven business leaders at this exciting event….and let’s shape the future of business, together! You can use a special discount as a community member of Conscious Capitalism to save $500 on registration by clicking here.
In addition to our insightful panel, here are a few other reasons to attend the conference:
- You don’t have to re-invent the wheel. SVN’s unique conference experience creates an environment where the real challenges, insights, and best practices of leading a mission-driven business can be discussed with peers.
- You already belong. SVN offers a deep cultural foundation that welcomes values-aligned entrepreneurs and investors from a wide range of perspectives.
- You can focus on getting things done. SVN offers proactive, action-oriented dialogue among peers. SVN conferences facilitate peer-to-peer relationship building, and create a community where attendees can enhance their leadership, improve their businesses, and expand their impact.
- You know SVN has a track record of success. For 30 years, high-impact business leaders, social entrepreneurs, and impact investors have convened at SVN conferences to have authentic conversations with values-aligned peers. SVN doesn’t just name problems, they help participants make connections, share ideas, and find the inspiration they need to build a more just, humane, and sustainable world.
- You’re in the best of company. Really. Take a look at SVN’s speaker lineup and attendee list (scroll down). You’ll find many of the pioneering and innovative companies that have called SVN home for decades alongside exceptional leaders and companies breaking new ground as we shape the future of business, together.
Don’t forget to save $500 by registering as a member of the Conscious Capitalism community by clicking here.