Conscious Capitalism, Inc. (CCI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that is building a movement of business leaders dedicated to elevating humanity through business. By doing so we are building toward a future where business is practiced and perceived as a force for good in the world.
The Administrative Associate is responsible for the smooth planning, execution, and follow-up of Conscious Capitalism, Inc.’s offerings to business leaders and the general public. This position will report to the COO and work closely with other staff members to assist in all administrative capacities. The ideal candidate to fill this role will combine hard work with flexibility to contribute to the organization’s growth in 2021 and beyond.
This is a full-time remote salaried position.
Experience: Entry Level or early career
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Providing Customer Service for CCI event registrations and program offerings.
- Managing CCI’s event registration systems and integrations with our Salesforce database, ensuring all data is properly collected, stored, and updated
- Assisting with collection of impact reports and data from CCI’s stakeholders
- Creating Salesforce reports for organization metric and impact tracking
- Supporting the Conscious Capitalism Consultant Certification Program.
- Assisting with accounting and financial reporting on CCI’s programs and chapters
- Additional administrative responsibilities as they become necessary
- Commitment to the principles of the Conscious Capitalist Credo
- Understanding of the 4 Tenets of Conscious Capitalism
- Strong knowledge and experience in customer relations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Salesforce or other database system a plus but not required
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy and accountability
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Attentive follow through
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Well-developed planning and organizing skills
- Self-directed and collaborative
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
- Remote Full-Time position
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare insurance
- Training and professional development resources
Conscious Capitalism, Inc. maintains a collaborative, metric driven, and results-oriented culture where proven results are rewarded. We are seeking a motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced, mission-focused and values-driven startup environment. We have a unique organizational culture that embraces responsibility, autonomy and encourages growth in your role.
How to ApplyPlease complete the application here: https://www.tfaforms.com/4868955 .