About the Organization
Conscious Capitalism, Inc. (CCI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization whose purpose is to elevate humanity through business. CCI’s strategy is to support the virtuous cycle of changing the way business is practiced and so change the way business is perceived. By building community, cultivating the practice of Conscious Capitalism, and communicating stories of business as a force for good, CCI seeks to unleash the transformative potential of business.
CCI is offering an amazing opportunity for an inquisitive individual to develop meaningful long-term relationships, monitor and share trends and inspiration relevant to advancement, and increase the organizations capacity through advancement. Your work includes writing draft proposals, co-delivering pitches and managing all details related to advancement in Salesforce. You are curious about a wide range of subject matters and are a voracious consumer of culture and information. You are prone to see (and seek) solutions. Digital marketing experience/interest a plus.
This full time opportunity provides critical support to the Conscious Capitalism Chief Advancement Officer and team primarily focusing on the fund development aspects of CCI activity. This person will be involved in all levels of the fund development process.
Specific Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to)
- Online research
- Managing, interpreting, and utilizing data in Salesforce
- Drafting copy for advancement efforts
- Organizing events
- Coordinating meetings
- Overseeing diverse and complex schedules
- Committed to the principles of Conscious Capitalism
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Excellent follow through
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy and accountability
- Well developed planning and organizing skills
- 1-2 years of experience with Salesforce
- Self-directed – works with little supervision to accomplish goals and objectives, yet highly collaborative team player
Salary for this position is competitive to comparable nonprofits and experience. Benefits available to all FT staff.
Please complete the online application form here: https://www.tfaforms.com/4600621.