Conscious Capitalism, Inc. is a non-profit organization established to:
- Support the elevation of humanity through Conscious Capitalism by delivering transformative thinking, programs, events, and communities of inquiry for leaders and others in companies, universities, non-profits and governments.
- Create a credible “go to” source for information and inspiration about Conscious Capitalism, and on how to create a purpose-based business that creates value for all.
- Serve as the hub for a global ecosystem of organizations and individuals interested in Conscious Capitalism
Our Core Beliefs:
- We believe that capitalism is the most powerful force for human cooperation, value creation and social good the world has ever seen.
- We believe that an emerging form of capitalism, Conscious Capitalism, reflects the ongoing process of human development and elevates meaning and prosperity for all.
- We believe that businesses that employ sound fundamental business practices and adopt a Conscious Capitalism mindset are more sustainable, resilient and profitable in the long term.
- To dive deeper into who we are and the principles of Conscious Capitalism, visit our About pages.
Our Values that guide and reinforce our staff culture:
- Consciousness: To be fully awake and mindful, to see reality more clearly, and to more fully understand all the consequences of our actions.
- Impact: To make the greatest positive impact for our community and the world.
- Fun: To have fun in our work.
We are always looking for highly qualified individuals who will add value to Conscious Capitalism to join the team on a full-time basis. If you are interested in joining as a full-time team member, please email email@example.com with your resume and a description of how you believe you can help grow the Conscious Capitalism movement. Note: We will not be able to respond to every inquiry.