Conscious Capitalism, Inc. (CCI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that seeks to create a world where business is and is recognized as the greatest force for good.
This contracted employment opportunity provides leadership, event planning, and project management to our Conscious Capitalism Chapter in Orange County. The primary focus for the Chapter Coordinator is to organize, direct, and produce a minimum of 2 large-scale events annually and provide leadership to a volunteer Board. The Chapter Coordinator will consult and collaborate with the Chapter Board to ensure dynamic, engaging, and high quality Conscious Capitalism experiences are offered in their communities. Previous event experience is required.
Specific Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to) partnering with the Chapter Board on the following:
- Project management and coordination of stakeholders on all aspects of the event
- Communication between the Chapter and Conscious Capitalism Inc.
- Monitoring event RSVPs and registration counts – meals, hotels, speakers, press, etc.
- Event registration support and responding to attendee inquiries and requests
- Coordinating event program materials
- Selecting venue and maintaining relationship with venue staff
- Tracking event finances, budgets, and reporting
- Securing attendees
- Acting as a liaison with vendors on all event-related matters
- Managing onsite staff and production
- Managing speaker and other presenter communications
- Closing out of the event
- 1+ years of large event planning experience required
- Leadership skills
- Strong integrity
- Committed to the principles of Conscious Capitalism
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Excellent follow through
- Extraordinary customer service
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy and accountability
- Well developed planning and organizing skills
- Self-directed and collaborative
- Available for travel
- Bachelor’s degree
This is a part-time, contracted position in Aliso Viejo, CA. Some travel required.
Compensation: Base salary plus commission on event net-profit.
Submit application, cover letter, and resume here.