Conscious Capitalism, Inc. (CCI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization whose purpose is to elevate humanity through business. CCI’s strategy is to support the virtuous cycle of changing the way business is practiced and so change the way business is perceived. By building community, cultivating the practice of Conscious Capitalism, and communicating stories of business as a force for good, CCI seeks to unleash the transformative potential of business.
We’re looking for an exceptional individual to work with CCI’s director of communications to tell these stories of businesses doing well by doing good in a way that furthers the role capitalism plays in helping humanity flourish. We encourage you to read the brief Conscious Capitalist Credo. If this aligns with your beliefs and values, we’d love to hear from you.
As CCI’s communications associate, you will be supporting a team dedicated to expanding the practice of Conscious Capitalism through a variety of activities. You will be spotlighting companies in the Conscious Capitalism community through CCI communications channels including the organization’s website, digital communications, social media and traditional media.
Reporting to CCI’s director of communications, you will play an integral role in growing the Conscious Capitalism community whose members support the movement by joining a local chapter, becoming a corporate sponsor and/or attending our transformational conferences.
This is a full-time position based in our San Francisco office.
- Maintaining and updating website content
- Writing, editing and formatting newsletters and promotional emails
- Posting to and engaging with community via social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter)
- Tracking and reporting on metrics measuring the efficacy of website, newsletter and social media efforts
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, marketing or other related field of study (relevant experience may be considered for those with degrees in other fields of study)
- 2-3 years experience in marketing communications, public relations, social media or similar role
- Experience with Constant Contact or similar email marketing platform
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Proficient in Associated Press (AP) Style of writing
- Demonstrated passion for Conscious Capitalism, Inc’s vision of a world in which business is both practiced and perceived as a force for good.
Salary for this position is competitive to comparable nonprofits and experience.
Please complete the online application form here: https://www.tfaforms.com/4627313.