Conscious Capitalism, Inc. (CCI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that seeks to create a world where business is and is recognized as the greatest force for good. This full-time employment opportunity provides critical support to the Conscious Capitalism Community Manager and our Chapters with the coordination, direction, and production of events nationally and internationally. The Chapter Event Coordinator will both consult, and collaborate with, our Chapters to ensure dynamic, engaging, and high quality experiences are offered in their communities. Previous event experience is required.
This is a full-time position at our new office in San Francisco, CA. Some travel required.
Specific Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Working with CC chapters to host major events
- Project management and coordination of stakeholders on all aspects of the event
- Communication between Chapters and CCI
- Monitoring RSVPs and registration counts – meals, hotels, speakers, press, etc.
- Providing registration support and responding to attendee inquiries and requests
- Coordinating event program materials
- Supporting relationship with venue
- Tracking event finances, budgets and reporting
- Supporting in getting appropriate attendees secured
- Serving as liaison with vendors on event-related matters
- Assisting with managing onsite staff and production
- Assisting with speaker and other presenter communications
- Closing out event afterwards
- 1+ years of event experience required
- Leadership skills
- Strong integrity
- Committed to the principles of Conscious Capitalism
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Excellent follow through
- Extraordinary customer service
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy and accountability
- Well developed planning and organizing skills
- Self-directed and collaborative
- Flexible · Available for travel
- Bachelor’s degree
Salary for this position is competitive to comparable nonprofits and experience. Benefits available to all FT staff.
Please submit your application by filling out this form: https://www.tfaforms.com/4601809.