About the Organization
Conscious Capitalism, Inc. (CCI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization whose purpose is to elevate humanity through business. CCI’s strategy is to support the virtuous cycle of changing the way business is practiced and so change the way business is perceived. By building community, cultivating the practice of Conscious Capitalism, and communicating stories of business as a force for good, CCI seeks to unleash the transformative potential of business.
CCI is searching for an individual to fill a new role of Annual Conference Coordinator. Each year, CCI organizes a spring event that serves as the premiere gathering of the Conscious Capitalism movement. Historically, the event has attracted between 400 – 600 individuals, but our goal is to scale the size of this conference significantly. We are looking for someone with experience in planning, coordinating, and running growing events to do so.
The position will report to CCI’s Director of Events.
Specific Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to)
- Supporting speaker recruitment, vetting, and coordination
- Monitoring RSVPs and registration counts – meals, hotels, speakers, press, etc.
- Providing registration support and responding to attendee inquiries and requests through all appropriate channels
- Supporting the host committee in getting appropriate attendees secured
- Coordinating event program materials
- Assisting with event communications
- Supporting relationship with venue and destination management company
- Serving as liaison with vendors on event-related matters
- Tracking event finances, budgets and reporting
- Assisting with managing onsite staff and production
- Closing out event afterwards
- Committed to the principles of Conscious Capitalism
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Excellent follow through
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy and accountability
- Well developed planning and organizing skills
- Two to five years of experience with event management
- Self-directed – works with little supervision to accomplish goals and objectives, yet highly collaborative team player
Salary for this position is competitive to comparable nonprofits and experience. Benefits available to all FT staff.
Individuals seeking full-time employment should complete the online application form here: https://www.tfaforms.com/4626056.
Contractors or event planning companies who would like to bid on fulfilling these responsibilities for CCI should complete the online form here: https://www.tfaforms.com/4626058.