About the Organization
Conscious Capitalism, Inc. (CCI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization whose purpose is to elevate humanity through business. CCI’s strategy is to support the virtuous cycle of changing the way business is practiced and so change the way business is perceived. By building community, cultivating the practice of Conscious Capitalism, and communicating stories of business as a force for good, CCI seeks to unleash the transformative potential of business.
CCI is looking to build out our team of individuals that help the organization develop meaningful, long-term relationships with supporters. The Advancement Associate will report directly to the Chief Advancement Officer to research potential supporters, manage data in Salesforce, help draft proposals, prepare pitches, and generally assist with the back-end process of advancing the capitalization of the organization at all levels.
This is a full-time position at our San Francisco, CA office.
Specific Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to)
- Online research
- Managing, interpreting, and utilizing data in Salesforce
- Drafting copy for advancement efforts
- Organizing events
- Coordinating meetings
- Overseeing diverse and complex schedules
- Committed to the principles of Conscious Capitalism
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Excellent follow through
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy and accountability
- Well developed planning and organizing skills
- 1-2 years of experience with Salesforce
- Self-directed – works with little supervision to accomplish goals and objectives, yet highly collaborative team player
Salary for this position is competitive to comparable nonprofits and experience. Benefits available to all FT staff.
Please complete the online application form here: https://www.tfaforms.com/4600621.