Conscious Capitalism, Inc. is a non-profit organization established to:
- Support the elevation of humanity through Conscious Capitalism by delivering transformative thinking, programs, events, and communities of inquiry for leaders and others in companies, universities, non-profits and governments.
- Create a credible “go to” source for information and inspiration about Conscious Capitalism, and on how to create a purpose-based business that creates value for all.
- Serve as the hub for a global ecosystem of organizations and individuals interested in Conscious Capitalism
Our Core Beliefs:
We believe that capitalism is the most powerful force for human cooperation, value creation and social good the world has ever seen.
We believe that an emerging form of capitalism, Conscious Capitalism, reflects the ongoing process of human development and elevates meaning and prosperity for all.
We believe that businesses that employ sound fundamental business practices and adopt a Conscious Capitalism mindset are more sustainable, resilient and profitable in the long term.
To dive deeper into who we are and the principles of Conscious Capitalism, visit our About pages.
- Advancement Associate
- Event Coordinator
- Program Marketing Manager
- Communications Associate
- Fall 2017 Internships
- Conscious Capitalism Indianapolis Chapter Coordinator
We are always looking for highly qualified individuals who will add value to Conscious Capitalism to join the team on a full-time basis. If you are interested in joining as a full-time team member, please email email@example.com with your resume and a description of how you believe you can help grow the Conscious Capitalism movement. Note: We will not be able to respond to every inquiry.